Welcome to the Ontario School Counsellors’ Association website.
As leaders in Guidance and Career Education in Ontario, we provide this resource for Guidance Teacher- Counsellors, Students, Parents and the community. You will find easy access to job search information, career development resources, Ministry policy documents, and resources to assist students with their social/emotional needs. We hope that you find what you need and if you don’t, let us know so we can add new resources.
OSCA provides leadership and support in Guidance and Career Education for Guidance Teacher-Counsellors and students.
Statement of Principles
- Be a proactive professional organization
- Advocate for guidance and career education
- Represent its members
- Promote exemplary guidance and career education practices
- Build strong relationships
- Provide professional resources and training
- Provide leadership in guidance issues and trends