Career Education Citation Award
The Career Education Citation reads: “In recognition of an outstanding contribution to the career awareness of young people in the Province of Ontario.”
The Career Education Citation is an award presented by OSCA to individuals, groups, or associations who have created, contributed to or delivered career education material of high quality and considerable value to students.
- The recipient of the award does not have to be an OSCA member
- Any resource materials or programs developed by the recipient must be accessible to all guidance Counsellors in the Province of Ontario.
- If the award is for resource material, a copy must be made available to the OSCA Board of Directors with the nomination.
- The number of awards in any one-year shall be at the discretion of the OSCA Board of Directors.
- Nominations for this award must be submitted by an OSCA member
- The nomination must be seconded by another OSCA member
- The OSCA Board of Directors will decide by a simple majority vote on all nominations received from the membership.